The Glacier API provides web3 application developers with multi-chain data related to Avalanche's primary network, Avalanche Subnets, and Ethereum. With Glacier, you can easily build products that leverage real-time and historical transaction and transfer history, native and token balances, and various types of token metadata. The API is in Beta and may be subject to change.
- Transactions and UTXOs - easily retrieve details related to transactions, UTXOs, and token transfers from Avalanche EVMs, Ethereum, and Avalanche's Primary Network - the P-Chain, X-Chain and C-Chain.
- Blocks - retrieve latest blocks and block details
- Balances - fetch balances of native, ERC-20, ERC-721, and ERC-1155 tokens along with relevant metadata.
- Tokens - augment your user experience with asset details.
- Staking - get staking related data for active and historical validations.